The other day I posted a rant about not wanting to date average looking women anymore. All of that came from my bad personal experiences. I’m not saying all women who are so-called 5s, 6s, and 7s aren’t dating material. There are some women who aren’t physically stunning, but their personalities make them dime pieces. But alas, I haven’t been fortunate to date such women because many of them are already taken, we just don’t vibe, they have ugly personalities (what I mainly came across), or I’m not their type.
Whatever the case, since I am attracted to women who are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, I’m attracted to those who claim to be bad b***hes. So with that being said, if I ever do settle down that woman can’t be ugly. But she can’t just be beautiful outside, her inside (spirit and personality) especially her mind must be sharp. I want a woman who physically would be considered a “bad b***h”, but with how she is on the inside, you’d be proud to make her wifey.
QUEENS BE LIKE…
Some guys confuse a queen with just having physical beauty, while possessing a strong and bold personality. But there is much more to that, and hopefully this will help explain things better.
A queen is someone who not only won’t tolerate nonsense, but will let you know in the most diplomatic of tones that you’re better than what you believe you are. She may not be a 10 in the face, but she looks great when she’s dressed to kill. Her body may be a 10 now, but because she she wants to grow old with you, she’ll push to keep up.
A queen submits to the right king, and not a man claiming to be king ding-a-ling to all women he sleeps with. She knows that cooperation, the true definition of submission, is her greatest trump card to be played when in the presence of a wise man. A queen knows to be quiet, and knows when to speak. And when she speaks, a man of substance must listen for she is his best teammate and business partner.
A queen isn’t a master chef, be she can cook. A queen isn’t a sex goddess, but she’s willing to try things for each of your pleasures. A queen may not be a fitness expert, but she at least tries doing the right things health wise and pushes you to do the same. A queen is some one you make long term plans with. A queen gets to meet grandma, your parents and them during the holidays.
There are some queens who are rare breeds. The kind of woman who is cute, and could be with just about any guy she chooses to be with. But because she believes in you, this rare breed will have your back through hell and high water. This kind of woman, if you find her, please don’t drop the ball with her. She will help you build, and in time you both shall rule an empire of your own.
If you want a woman of this caliber, you yourself must be a man of substance. In my book,Dragonflies in the Swamp, I break this down in the “Females, Love & Lust” chapter if I’m not mistaken. But nonetheless, if you’re s**t ain’t together then how do you expect to land an empress/queen?
BAD B***HES BE LIKE…
Bad b***hes are cool to date, but not one to keep around for long. Bad b***hes may carry emotional baggage and other insecurities, while some have attitudes and/or are just plain crazy.
Many of these kinds figure that their bodies and sexuality are their best assets. The craftier ones figure out how turn a guy on through the art of seduction, using your lust to keep you hooked onto her. They’ll flirt and touch, sex you up, turn you out, and then be affectionate having you think that you’re in love. From time to time they’ll cop an attitude, being passive-aggressive so you can make up with them by being an even bigger trick. And when your money is gone, she is gone until you get your weight back up.
Some bad b***hes hit the gym, and know how to cook and eat right. At least 1/3 of them don’t do any of the former. After they have a kid or two, they’re bodies go out of whack, flipping from B.A.B (bad ass b***h) to B.M.W (Body Made Wrong) quicker than you think.
Bad b***hes like to travel, party, have fun, drink alcohol, some like getting high, but nearly all bad b***hes love spending money. Some know how to get their money the right way. But for the most part, they’ll find a guy (or a few guys) who don’t mind paying their bills, taking them on shopping sprees, handling vacation expenses, and other sucker trick-john s**t I don’t be on.
Some of these type of women have college degrees and careers, while a very few actually read and seek knowledge. But with nearly all bad b***hes, you take them out and just have a lust filled sexual tryst with them. And when the few nights or few weeks, to even a few months of you smashing gets boring, you move onto the next one.
All in all (besides sex) they’re cool to ask certain superficial advice, or gossip if you’re that kind of Chatty Patty type dude. In the end their cons out weigh their pros. So until they change key things about themselves, learning to be more conservative, they shall never be wifey material.
THE FEMININE CHARGES
For any of these women, be it a queen/empress or a bad b***h, you must have your money and/or life in order. Queens need to be taken care of, especially if you plan on having a family with them. And most bad b***hes want to be wined and dined — tricked on like the roundabout prostitutes that they are.
So focus on gaining knowledge, and knowing how and when to apply this knowledge because power is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world. Even if you look like Frankenstein, if you’re finances are in order, and you call shots in your field then women will bow down. Bad b***hes will flirt, while queens hope to have you pursuit her.
If your moral compass isn’t compromised completely, a queen is what you shall seek. If you’re getting money, and just want to have relations without the relationship then a bad b***h is what you must approach. Either way, get yourself together, and always remember the differences between these two types of women.
AFRICAN PEOPLE OF LOVE
Our Moto is Global Afrikan/Black & Brown Unification thru Love
1628 Francis Av. S E Grand Rapids, MI 49507
1.800.354.4131 cell 602.585.8491
This proposal is for the African People of Love (APOL) National Church
A Global (Afrikan/Black & Brown) Unification Organization
We are making a proposal to secure a space that will allow us to establish a based educational & entertainment Center, which shall be use for unifying and building love relationships between the Youth and Elders of Phoenix, Glendale AZ, we are a Non-Profit Organization, that desires to revitalize the rich Afrikan Heritage, that has been lost, stolen or never known.
As a Community, based Center, we will offer a Martial Arts Program on a trial basis for Thirteen weeks. There would be four different classes offered, these classes would be Adult Tai Chi, Wolf Pak for Children, Sparring for yellow belts and Wisdom’s of the Art for all ages. This class is taught by Our Martial Arts Instructor Sister Fundi Fe.
We will also be offering Traditional Afrikan dancing and Drum Classes, our teachers pride themselves in teaching Traditional Afrikan Culture thru motion. This educational art form is taught thru traditional dance, drums, song and spirit.
The classes are set up for a combination of one to two hour increments.
They begin with:
- Community circle (this consist of exchanging of names).
- Afrikan history (about the particular rhythm for the day).
- Warm-up, exercise pertaining to the dance
- Interactive dance instruction.
- Close-out (including announcements)
The class is taught in traditional clothing of the African Culture. The songs are taught in the traditional language. This is a revival for the respect to the village (your community).
Our goal is to unite and enhance the respect for all ethnicities and we can only do that by learning to respect one another. Our interaction creates life long bonds that unite the community thru the love of the Culture and the heartbeat of the drums. This social art form of dance is a fun way to exercise that builds self esteem and enriches their life with the knowledge of traditions that have been passed down, they will be held by _________________________.
We also promote and teach love and unity thru the Scriptures, baptizing (teaching) them in the name of love, the living love with and thru the holy character of love. Our place is a place for those who are serious about living in Love and Truth with one another. Our studies are not given to condemn anyone nor have they been written to promote the organization or some denomination.
A gymnasium is preferred, about the size of a dance studio or an area that can be built to suite or a room with a wooden floor (the class are taught in bare feet). The room should be large enough to accommodate twenty plus students and three to six drum troop members (50×60 ft minimal).
It must be an area where sound is not a problem (we dance to live drums).
Handicap accessible facilities, that we may welcome community fellowship that unites neighbors in Love.
We must United as One People; it is only thru our coming together as ONE will we be able to free all. Let us Unity Now! Let us stand as one! Will we be hearing from you or will you sit back and just talk Unity?
Let us see if you are ready to Unite. You can contact us by phone or email. You may also visit our site @: www.africanpeopleoflove.wordpress.com
Every member of the African People of Love Global wide Unification effort must abide by these rules as functional members. Central Committee members, Central Staffs, and Local Staffs, including all captains subordinated to national, state, and local leadership of the African People of Love will enforce these rules. Length of suspension or other disciplinary action necessary for violation of these rules will depend on national decisions by national, state or state area, and local committees and staffs where said rule or rules of the African People of Love were violated. Every member of the APL must know these verbatim by heart. And apply them daily. Each member must report any violation of these rules to their leadership or they are counter-revolutionary and are also subjected to suspension by the African People of Love. The rules are:
1. No member can have narcotics or weed in his possession while doing work.
2. Any member found shooting, snorting or smoking harmful narcotics will be expelled from the APOL.
3. No member can be drunk while doing daily work.
4. No member will violate rules relating to office work and/or general meetings of the African People of Love anywhere.
5. No member will use, point, or fire a weapon of any kind unnecessarily or accidentally at anyone.
6. No member can join any other army force, other than the Black Liberation Army.
7. No member can have a weapon in his possession while drunk or loaded off narcotics or weed.
8. No member will commit any crimes against other members or any person of Afrikan/Black descent at all, and cannot steal or take from the people, not even a needle or a piece of thread.
9. When arrested African People of Love members will give only name, address, and will sign nothing. Legal first aid must be understood by all members.
10. The Unification and Love platform of the African People of Love must be known and understood by each member.
11. Communications must be National and Local.
12. The Unification and Love -program should be known by all members and also understood by all members.
13. All Finance officers will operate under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance.
14. Each person will submit a report of daily work.
15. Each Sub-Section Leaders, Section Leaders, and Lieutenants, Captains must submit Daily reports of work.
16. All Members must learn to operate and service weapons correctly.
17. All Leaders who expel a member must submit this information to the Editor of the Newspaper, so that it will be published in the paper and will be known by all chapters and branches.
18. Political Education Classes are mandatory for general membership.
19. Only office personnel assigned to respective offices each day should be there. All others are to distribute and sell papers and do any assigned Political work out in the community, including Captain, Section Leaders, etc.
20. Communications–all chapters must submit weekly reports in writing to the National Headquarters.
21. All Branches must implement First Aid and/or Medical Cadres.
22. All Chapters, branches and components of the African People of Love Unification effort must submit a monthly Financial Report to the Ministry of Finance and also the Central Committee.
23. Everyone in a leadership position must read no less than two hours per day to keep abreast of the changing political situation.
24. No chapter and/or branch shall accept any grants, poverty funds, money or any other aid from any government agency without contacting the National Headquarters.
25. All chapters must adhere to the policy and the ideology laid down by the Central Committee of the African People of Love.
26. All Branches must submit weekly reports in writing to their respective Chapters
Is defined as the state of being undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting and this is what the African People of Love strive for UNITY! We strive for an Undivided or Unbroken relationship with one another as people of Afrikan Descent. When we say Afrikaans: “We mean all Afrikan beings everywhere”, global Afrika and the Diaspora. We seek the lost sheep of Afrika, I don’t care where my Afrikan family may be we desire to Unite as One people, to stop the division —all that are of an African Descent and willing to repent of their wrongs towards their Afrikan Nation.
2. Pay fairly for what you buy.
3. Return everything you borrow.
4. Pay for anything you damage.
5. Do not hit or swear at people.
6. Do not damage property or crops of the poor, oppressed masses.
7. Do not take liberties with women.
8. If we ever have to take captives do not ill-treat them.
Every member of the APOL must respect all RBG members, BPP members, BPC members, BIB members, Black Unity members, APSP members, Uhuru members, African People Army members