Date: 2/2/ 2017
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US, 85022
DIRECT is a global satellite service company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. DIRECT offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. The company provides global satellite, broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000-route-mile international transport network.
At DIRECT our employees are our most valuable asset; many employees have built successful careers at DIRECT, growing with us as we have expanded to serve new markets with new technologies. We value the highest ethical standards applied to a positive work environment and seek out people with new perspectives as we acquire talent in careers that will support our continued growth.
DIRECT is a true leader in taking satellite and hosted services to the next level. Visit www.bundle.direct for more information!
Joining the DIRECT Field Sales team is an excellent opportunity for you to work in the competitive technology solutions industry.
The DIRECT Field Sales organization is comprised of our stores, outside sales teams, and our account manager teams all of which work in our local markets in a variety of consumer and small business sales segments. You will have an opportunity to learn our dynamic business and work with field based partners and resources. You will work directly with our customers to provide solutions that improve lives, strengthen businesses, and connect communities by delivering advanced technologies and solutions with honest and personal service.
As a Sales Associate, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line ambassador of the DIRECT brand. Working in a DIRECT Store, you will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process, and education of DIRECTV product offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
- Ability to perform consultative selling with customers face-to-face, via the phone and at outside events/shows.
- Ability to work in set location, as well as in other metro area stores upon request.
- Handling customer inquiries as it relates to DIRECTV’s product offerings, pricing, billing, etc.
- Meeting established sales objectives by selling DIRECTV’s consumer and business products and services.
- Assisting Store Manager in maximizing sales and profitability through focusing on key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, customer service, loss prevention, risk management, and daily operational cost control.
- Completing operational duties, including paperwork and sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing.
- Handling customer escalations.
- Adhering to DIRECTV’s store policies and procedures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand in an enclosed area 100% of your shift while assisting customers.
- One year of retail sales or customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to attend a one week new hire training in Denver, CO. (company paid).
- Telecommunications knowledge.
- Proven success in a commission sales environment.
Apply today, ask for Mr. Spencer #:385-315-2805
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at www.bundle.direct