Hello, I hope you’re doing well.
I woke up this morning being greeted with the story of Kawhi Leonard, a star player for the San Antonio Spurs.
Kawhi is not only an amazing player with wicked skills on the basketball court, he’s also getting attention for what he’s doing with his money.
Rather than wasting his money on a bunch of worthless European products, Kawhi is holding his money in his investment portfolio and living so modestly that it’s drawing national attention. He doesn’t have a 20 room mansion: He has a two bedroom apartment. He doesn’t have 30 cars in his driveway: He drives a 1997 Chevy Tahoe.
Now mind you, I don’t think that a person has to live this way in order to protect their money, but there is clearly something about this young man’s mindset that separates him for his peers. Kawhi seems to respect the power of money without being fooled into thinking that money defines his quality of life.
Here are a couple of observations I made upon hearing Kawhi’s story:
1) There’s a very good chance that Kawhi is going to turn his $94 million dollar paycheck into a fortune worth at least half a billion dollars before he’s gone. His family is going to be well off for the next 10 generations.
2) He was probably taught to think this way by a parent or role model who helped him realize that his self-esteem should not be tied to frivolous spending. This is why we must never underestimate the role we can have on building financially intelligent children.
We have just a couple more days on the 46% off sale on our Black Millionaires of Tomorrow wealth building program for children.
After completing this program, your child will know the following (among other things):
1) The difference between good and bad debt
2) The COST model of Cooperative Economics
3) The difference between a producer and a consumer
4) How to buy their first share of stock
5) Why it’s best to think like an investor
6) How the stock market works
7) The definition of an asset class
Much, much more.
The 3-in-1 package, which is on sale for 46% off the total value for this week only, has three courses, with three modules each, with each module having powerpoint slides and a self-study examination to ensure that your child has mastered all of the core concepts.
By the time your child completes the program, he/she will have a financial literacy level that exceeds the average college senior. This is based on my 20-plus years teaching finance to students at the college level. The course also comes with a 30-day, 100%, money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason whatsoever. So, there is absolutely no risk to you.
You can take advantage of this exclusive, limited-time offer by visiting this link.
Until we meet again, please stay strong, be blessed and be educated.
Dr Boyce Watkins